WHERE: Boomer Sullivan Arena at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, 1713 N. 1st Avenue, Durant, OK 74701. Patients should enter at the corner of University and First Avenue. Campus Map
WHEN: Saturday,May 14, and Sunday, May 15.
- Clinic doors will open at 6:00AM each day, but you must have a number to receive care.
- We will begin passing out numbers after 3:00AM in front of the basketball arena on the corner of University and First.
- Patients should come prepared to wait several hours for care. Be sure to bring enough medication, baby supplies, and snacks for the entire day.
HOW: Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis regardless of income or immigration status. Patients are encouraged to bring a list of any medications they take.
SERVICES: At this event,patients will have the ability to chose either dental, vision, physician, or women's services care.
- Dental patients can receive cleanings, fillings or extractions. Other dental services - such as root canals, partials, and dentures - are not available.
- Vision patients will receive an eye examination and will have a pair of glasses made onsite, if prescribed.
- A limited number of mammograms and pap tests will be offered for women.
- General physicians will be able to conduct physicals and run a limited number of lab tests, if necessary.
FOOD: MEALS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Some snacks will be available to diabetics and children, but patients should bring their own food and come prepared to wait several hours for care at the event. Water and restrooms will be provided.